Author Topic: ATTN All Samurai Defiance Beta anyone?  (Read 2205 times)

Offline cable

• Royalty
ATTN All Samurai Defiance Beta anyone?
« on: January 17, 2013, 10:13:45 AM »
Well guys here is the latest for those of us any one at all who landed in the defiance beta starting in 2 days I have just thrown down the gauntlets on the forums guild /clan recruitment site I aint really sure how many people well be getting IF any but I plan to get heavy in this game. Rite now as I type this out all over the web spare beta keys are being thrown around in 1 day (Yea I know its short notice) round one of beta testing beguines. hopefully some of you will see this and hunt down a key outside of that like I said I pretty much laid it down for some open recruiting on the recruiting section of the defiance forums I'm hoping to get a good number ts3 mic using bastards cobbled together this game looks to be epic on a level we've not seen before I was hoping to discuss some of this with Zeus but man I cant get seem to catch you around here hopefully you see the rss feed. If any of our current members are already hopefully in we can all get together before the first round ends in 2 days
Peace crew

http://forums.defiance.com/newthread.php?do=postthread&f=10

« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 10:15:49 AM by cable »