Author Topic: Our guilds in SWTOR!! Imperial and Republic!  (Read 4182 times)

Offline Zeus

• Royalty
  • Your Face
    • Gaming Samurai HQ
  • Teamspeak Name: Zeus
  • Xfire: zeuspb
Our guilds in SWTOR!! Imperial and Republic!
« on: November 14, 2011, 05:29:34 AM »
Heya guys and gals!
(Do we have any gals actually registered on the forums? Does it matter?)

Voting has closed early.
Gaming Samurai is now an official Empire guild!
Join up at http://www.swtor.com/guilds/279061/gaming-samurai  today!
We are officially set on the Hyperspace Cannon server!

Join Light Bringers, Medx's Republic guild!

FYI!
A few weeks ago we announced that Phase 3 of our Pre-Launch Guild Program had begun. Phase 3: Deployment allows guild members to see whether or not their guild qualifies for transfer into the game. As we approach Early Game Access for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, we want to remind all of you in guilds that the Pre-Launch Guild Program will end on December 2nd, 11:59PM CST so that guilds can be assigned to servers for Early Game Access.
More Info: http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20111123

Not entirely happy about this (from swtor.com)
If your guild has qualified for import, you can expect to receive an email at some time over the next several days. This email will give you further details on how to check the status of your guild as well as further details about how to join your guild once you’re in the game. Your email will also tell you which server your guild has been assigned to, so you will know which one to select when Early Game Access begins. While we will do everything we can to ensure that your Allies and Adversaries are on your server with you, we can’t necessarily guarantee that every guild will see their Allies and Adversaries on their server with them.

We want to thank each and every one of you who took part in the program, and we look forward to seeing you all in the game!

I will post our server as provided when the email arrives.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 09:56:19 PM by Zeus »
This is my sig.

Offline Medx

• Shogun
  • Teamspeak Name: Medx
Re: Should we start our own guild(s) in SWTOR?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 08:26:08 AM »
I'm Guild leader of an "established" republic guild that you guys are more than welcome to join or ally with us. We have roughly 10 members and we meet the requirements for the pre release guild placement. We are going to run on a PvP server but focus mainly on endgame PvE.

Keep in touch!

Offline Manimal2k

• Royalty
    • Facebook
  • Teamspeak Name: Manimal2k
  • Xfire: Manimal2K
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 08:32:55 AM »
Well, I’m open to just about anything on this. I have never played Star Wars online, so I’m not sure what it is that I’m voting for….
I have pre-purchased so I will be playing. I have sent a few emails to Zeus about the different characters and the different sides ( Republic or Empire  (I think I got that right??)). So, count me in on whatever the majority wants to do.

Manimal2k

Offline hiimtony

• Royal Knight of the Dark Ages
  • Daimyo
  • Theres a winner in me.
  • Teamspeak Name: Hiimtony the 8th wonder
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 05:52:53 PM »
I think making our own guild in SWTOR and allying with another guild would really help get our name out there and grow. And i chose Imperial cuz we all know the Dark Side is cooler  8)

Offline Zeus

• Royalty
  • Your Face
    • Gaming Samurai HQ
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 06:33:31 AM »
I'm Guild leader of an "established" republic guild that you guys are more than welcome to join or ally with us. We have roughly 10 members and we meet the requirements for the pre release guild placement. We are going to run on a PvP server but focus mainly on endgame PvE.

Keep in touch!

Thanks so much for that Medx! I'll presume that I can contact you at your registration email. In the meantime, feel free to hop onto the TS3 server at anytime, and if your group would like a reserved space there I will be more than happy to provide you with room, be it public or private. ;) I can understand the desire to have a dedicated space reserved only for in-game usage.

All the best to ya!
This is my sig.

Offline Medx

• Shogun
  • Teamspeak Name: Medx
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 10:37:26 AM »

Thanks so much for that Medx! I'll presume that I can contact you at your registration email. In the meantime, feel free to hop onto the TS3 server at anytime, and if your group would like a reserved space there I will be more than happy to provide you with room, be it public or private. ;) I can understand the desire to have a dedicated space reserved only for in-game usage.

All the best to ya!

Thanks Zeus! I have my own teamspeak up and running but thanks for the offer. Email is fine and I'll be popping in and out of your server from time to time. Feel free to stop by mine if you need me as well.

Offline Manimal2k

• Royalty
    • Facebook
  • Teamspeak Name: Manimal2k
  • Xfire: Manimal2K
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2011, 03:03:59 PM »

Keep in touch!

Okay, I might be a little premature on this, but I want to get in on the ground floor. Do we apply? if so, where?

I like Hiimtony's idea about starting an Imperial Guild also, that is if we can find that much time. I would like to play a little dark side also.

Manimal2k.

Offline Zeus

• Royalty
  • Your Face
    • Gaming Samurai HQ
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2011, 09:51:20 PM »
It looks like Medx is starting a Republic guild, I plan to start an Imperial Guild ... sound OK to everyone?
This is my sig.

Offline Zeus

• Royalty
  • Your Face
    • Gaming Samurai HQ
Re: Our guilds in SWTOR!! Imperial and Republic!
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2011, 02:38:49 AM »
Hey guys,

please check out the updates in the first post on this topic for information regarding our guild and how it will work in SWTOR with the obvious lack of server selection. In addition be sure to check out the thread at [size=78%]http://forums.gamingsamurai.com/index.php?topic=165.0[/size] for additional information regarding Medx's guild "Light Bringers" and how they will be on a different server from Gaming Samurai.

I'm a little disappointed, but I suppose I should take responsibility for not having organized this all a little better and a little sooner.

I'll post more and updated information as I receive it.
This is my sig.