Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Tutorials / Introduction
« Last post by Zeus on March 13, 2014, 01:37:25 PM »
Welcome to the GS Star Conflict intro tutorial.

First and foremost, run the tutorial. It is well worth it.

Secondly, there are 3 major factions, and 3 major ship types. Each faction has two subdivisions and each ship type has two subdivisions under a given major faction.
Factions:
Federation, Empire, Jericho
Subfactions
(Federation)
Warden (Federation)
Armada (Empire)
Vangaurd (Empire)
Raid (Jericho)
Tech (Jericho)

Ships:
Interceptor, Fighter, Frigate

Faction Ship Types
InterceptorFighterFrigate
Federationsubtype
special module
subtype
special module
subtype
special module
subtype
special module
subtype
special module
subtype
special module
Empiresubtype
special module
subtype
special module
subtype
special module
subtype
special module
subtype
special module
subtype
special module
Jerichosubtype
special module
subtype
special module
subtype
special module
subtype
special module
subtype
special module
subtype
special module
General / Welcome
« Last post by Zeus on March 13, 2014, 01:00:50 PM »
Welcome to the Gaming Samurai Star Conflict boards.

In the works:

Tutorials

FAQs
Important News and Announcements / Re: Bullet Run AKA Hedone
« Last post by Zeus on February 04, 2013, 08:38:15 AM »
Indeed, sad day that they cancel one of my favorite game.

Bullet Run is dead, Long live Bullet Run!
Important News and Announcements / Bullet Run AKA Hedone
« Last post by dustdragon on February 01, 2013, 02:12:50 PM »
i got a e-mail saying this

Dear Bullet Run Contestant,
After much review and consideration, Acony Games and Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) have mutually made the decision to discontinue development on the free-to-play FPS game, Bullet Run. As a result, SOE and Acony will sunset the game and end all game services for Bullet Run on March 8, 2013. We would like to thank the players for their dedication and support of the game.
All membership billing for the game will end on February 1, 2013, and players with platinum memberships will receive prorated refunds for their remaining time. Players with active memberships as of February 1 will be able to continue playing as platinum members until the game is shut down on March 8th.
For more details, information and FAQ, please visit www.bulletrunthegame.com.
Important News and Announcements / ATTN All Samurai Defiance Beta anyone?
« Last post by cable on January 17, 2013, 10:13:45 AM »
Well guys here is the latest for those of us any one at all who landed in the defiance beta starting in 2 days I have just thrown down the gauntlets on the forums guild /clan recruitment site I aint really sure how many people well be getting IF any but I plan to get heavy in this game. Rite now as I type this out all over the web spare beta keys are being thrown around in 1 day (Yea I know its short notice) round one of beta testing beguines. hopefully some of you will see this and hunt down a key outside of that like I said I pretty much laid it down for some open recruiting on the recruiting section of the defiance forums I'm hoping to get a good number ts3 mic using bastards cobbled together this game looks to be epic on a level we've not seen before I was hoping to discuss some of this with Zeus but man I cant get seem to catch you around here hopefully you see the rss feed. If any of our current members are already hopefully in we can all get together before the first round ends in 2 days
Peace crew

http://forums.defiance.com/newthread.php?do=postthread&f=10

Other Games / Re: Guild Wars 2
« Last post by dustdragon on September 23, 2012, 01:57:13 AM »
i keep hearing good things about it but i cant afford it sorry
Other Games / Guild Wars 2
« Last post by kwatie on September 19, 2012, 04:34:21 AM »
Hey guys! Been a while! Don't think many lurk here anymore but, you never know.
Anyway, I just wanted to invite all of you to GW2, recently released, I've played a fair bit, had my fair share of action and I must say, damn good game. Now, I know there's a few of you who don't own it, that's cool, I highly recommend it though. For those of you who DO own it however, we should play together sometime! My name is the same as always, so, feel free to add me and stuff. Like the good ol' days.
- From the bloody aussie, Kwatie
Important News and Announcements / Re: Star Wars Free to play
« Last post by Zeus on August 14, 2012, 01:48:05 PM »
Makes it tempting to cancel my subscription and go free to play a month or two after the option arrives and I've already collected my rewards for being a subscriber for so long HAHA!

On another note, hopefully we will get more active people in the guild again. Speaking of which I need to check soon and make sure my main hasn't been forced to the new server yet. I need to send out some in-game emails to guild members and let them know that the guild will be reformed on the new server when the mandatory server change happens.
Important News and Announcements / Star Wars Free to play
« Last post by dustdragon on August 12, 2012, 04:30:56 PM »
http://www.swtor.com/info/news/press-release/20120731

check this out starwars is going free to play with restrictions

Subscription
– A service designed for players who want unrestricted access to all the game features via ongoing subscription or by redeeming a Game Time Card. In addition to gaining access to all game content as our current subscribers do now, Subscribers will receive ongoing monthly grants of Cartel Coins*, the new virtual currency that will be introduced later this fall. Cartel Coins can be used to purchase valuable items including customizable gear and convenience features that will enhance the game play experience.
    Free-to-Play –The first 50 levels will be free-to-play, with some restrictions on access to new content and advanced player features. Some restrictions can be “unlocked” with Cartel Coins.
Important News and Announcements / Re: PlanetSide 2
« Last post by Liex on August 06, 2012, 11:55:40 PM »
i hop i get a bate key soon
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10