Author Topic: Atention Our next section 8 tournament is coming up  (Read 2842 times)

Offline cable

• Royalty
Atention Our next section 8 tournament is coming up
« on: September 02, 2011, 08:37:41 PM »
Hey guys our next section 8 clan tournament is coming up Next Saturday September 10th at 7 pm cdt.
I am looking for 8 volunteers willing to participate. Regan has already agreed and we have a guest member from an xbox 360 clan [ Balisong] hanging with us as well for this one. Any one willing to participate contact me asap. I know this may come as a shocker to you but I would like to get some practice time in. For the next few days at least we have a server and I would like for us to get at least some degree of team coordination going on with each other as it stands now this is our going in roster.

Cable 2070
x balisong
REGENLAMBERT
The kids Meal
UNazo

I want 5 more guys ready to roll and 2 or 3 alts in case anything comes up
thank you that is all
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 12:02:34 PM by cable »

Offline hiimtony

• Royal Knight of the Dark Ages
  • Daimyo
  • Theres a winner in me.
  • Teamspeak Name: Hiimtony the 8th wonder
Re: Atention Our next section 8 tournament is coming up
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 09:08:59 PM »
you got it chief! ready for action all day erryday. except when im at school lol

Offline cable

• Royalty
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 02:18:21 PM »
To those among you that have agreed to take part in next weekends S8P event. There is a debate/dispute over what general time is best to kick things off and start competing. Right now as it stands its going to a majority vote Saturday at 2pm CDT or Sunday at 2 CDT. Personally I don't care what time of day or night we hold it but some of you may. So I want a response ASAP  from every one if you want to disagree about the timing of the event now is the time!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 02:34:04 PM by cable »

Offline cable

• Royalty
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 01:16:26 PM »
okay.......Cable 2070 Are any of you guys still interested in this months event? I need to know in a few hours
               x balisong
            REGEN LAMBERT
             The kids Meal
                 UNazo